Wednesday, August 10, 2011

FOR THE WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WISHES AND GREETINGS


I am thankful to my family who have loved me since I was born. I am thankful to my friends and relatives who have known me since I was a little boy. I am thankful to my friends, classmates and peers who have known me for years. I am thankful to my new friends whom I have known for months or just weeks. I am thankful to every good friend I have gained from the previous companies I worked with. I am thankful to my online friends whom I haven't met in person but stays connected and was able to develop a personal friendship built through kindness and trust. I am thankful to my awesome, ever wonderful friends who have stayed with me through thick and thin. And because of this wonderful world of social network, you were able to make me feel special. Every single "Happy Birthday" greeting on my wall means so much to me. Thank you for celebrating this day with me. And lastly, thank you to my BIG GOD who loves me and has always been watching me even before I was born - I am grateful with this no-words-can-explain-this-kind​-of-LIFE. LET US ALL DREAM BIG AND CHASE IT! I LOVE YOU ALL! - Dads :))

No comments:

Post a Comment